Terms of Service
Osoft or Osoft Inc. and it's employees (hereinafter referred to as "We, Us, Our") AND you (hereinafter referred to as "Customer, Client, User, You"). If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the term "Customer, Client, User, You" shall refer to such entity.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Osoft Inc.'s websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Osoft Inc.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Osoft Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials or contents on Osoft Inc.'s websites, services, applications, infrastructures, servers, or any third-party application developed or advised by Osoft or Osoft Inc. are provided on an 'as is' basis. Osoft Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Osoft Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials or contents on its websites, services, applications, infrastructures, servers, or any third-party application, website, software, IT solutions, infrastructure, server developed or advised by Osoft or Osoft Inc. or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to Osoft websites, services, applications, infrastructures, servers, or any third-party application developed or advised by Osoft or Osoft Inc.
In no event shall Osoft Inc. or our official suppliers, partners, employees, representatives be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, products, services or contents on Osoft Inc.'s website, web hosting, services, software, applications, infrastructures, servers, or any third-party application developed or advised by us, even if we or our authorized partners, representatives, employees has been notified orally or in writing, electronically, in-person of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Osoft Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Osoft Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Osoft Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Osoft Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Osoft Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Osoft Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Return / Refund Policy
Payments made to Osoft or to Osoft's official partners, representatives, employees will be followed by our Refund Policy.
8. Termination of Service
Osoft Inc. reserves the right to terminate, stop, or cancel any service provided by Osoft Inc. or its employees, authorized partners, affiliates, or representatives at any time without notice. In such event, Osoft Inc. will not be liable for any type of loss of business due to the termination of our services.
Osoft Inc. may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using this website or any websites, services, applications, infrastructures, servers, or any third-party application developed, consulted or advised by Osoft or Osoft Inc. you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.